Working at ZAE Bayern
New employees at ZAE Bayern can expect...
Students can also expect...
- to work on interesting issues in applied research
- a friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- a high degree of personal responsibility
- flexible working hours and good family compatibility
- payment according to the collective agreement for the public service of the German federal states
- work at an internationally renowned energy research institute
- work on interesting tasks in ongoing research projects with extensive supervision
- the opportunity to freely develop topics for theses and dissertations within the framework of ongoing research projects
- the possibility to write a dissertation in the context of a research project
For a list of currently available openings at ZAE Bayern (in German), please visit
the German version of this page.
For unsolicited applications, please send us an e-mail with your request and the following documents attached
in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Curriculum vitae (tabular form)
- Certificates, as far as available (university entrance qualification, university certificates, etc.)
- Information on your expected/desired processing period